Bonide High Traffic Grass Seed
Bonide High Traffic Grass Seed is specially formulated improved turf grass for high traffic areas. Spreads quickly to repair thin and bare spots caused by excess wear and tear. Improved drought and heat resistance with water saving varieties. Endophyte enhanced.
Available in 20 lb bag.
Have questions about our lawn and garden products? The friendly staff at D&D Feed & Supply is here to help you find the right products. Contact us or visit our local store in Tomball, Texas.
New Grass (3 lbs covers 450 sq ft.)
- Prepare the soil by removing all the debris including thatch, and then rake to loosen the smooth soil.
- Spread the seed evenly using a drop, rotary or hand held spreader according to the recommended spreader settings. We recommend using Bonide Lawn Seed Starter Fertilizer to get your new lawn off to a healthy and strong start. After apply the seed and fertilize, gently rake the newly seeded area into the soil.
- Watering is very important when establishing a newly seeded lawn. Keep the soil moist by lightly watering as necessary until the sprouts get 2 to 3 inches tall. When the new grass grows to a height of 2.5-3 inches, it should be cut for the first time.
- Once established, use Bonide's Four Phase lawn care program for best results.
- Mow grass and rake to remove dead grass and debris, and to expose the soil. The grass seed should be in contact with the soil.
- Follow NEW GRASS directions above, steps 2 and 3.