Bonide Quick Grow Grass Seed
Bonide quick grow duraturf mix of premium grass seed is specially formulated for quick germination. Fast growing for temporary repairs or erosion control.
Bonide has selected the best grass seed varieties to use in all of our grass seed mixes. With Bonide Quick Grow Grass Seed you will be getting a self repairing, drought tolerant, disease and insect resistant lawn. This will ensure you the thick, healthy, dark green lawn you desire.
- Prepare the soil by removing all the debris including thatch, and then rake to loosen the smooth soil.
- Spread the seed evenly using a drop, rotary or hand held spreader according to the recommended spreader settings. We recommend using Bonide Lawn Seed Starter Fertilizer to get your new lawn off to a healthy and strong start. After apply the seed and fertilize, gently rake the newly seeded area into the soil.
- Watering is very important when establishing a newly seeded lawn. Keep the soil moist by lightly watering as necessary until the sprouts get 2 to 3 inches tall. When the new grass grows to a height of 2.5-3 inches, it should be cut for the first time.
- Once established, use Bonide's Four Phase lawn care program for best results.
- Mow grass and rake to remove dead grass and debris, and to expose the soil. The grass seed should be in contact with the soil.
- Follow NEW GRASS directions above, steps 2 and 3.