Bonide Sedge Ender RTU
- Brand: Bonide
- Product Code: 18261
- Weight : 16.00oz
- Availability: In Stock
- KILLS WEEDS, NOT THE LAWN - Sedge Ender Weed Control kills yellow nutsedge, crabgrass, goosegrass, foxtail, and other grassy weeds down to their roots.
- COMPLETE GRASS COVERAGE - Safe to use on both warm and cool season grasses such as bluegrass, ryegrass, fescue, Bermuda grass, and carpetgrass.
- PRE AND POST EMERGENT CONTROL - Product is designed for application before or after weeds have sprouted. It kills the roots and shoots of existing weeds while preventing the growth of newly emerged weed seedlings.
- WON'T WASH AWAY - Our herbicide spray starts working on contact and is rainproof within hours. For best results, apply with enough time for it to completely dry before it rains. Will not wash off after it has dried.
- EXPANSIVE COVERAGE - Bonide Sedge Ender Weed Control is an incredibly economical concentrate offering. One pint can treat 2,000 to 8,700 square feet, depending on the intended use and various mix rates.
Stop! Read the entire label first. Observe all precautions and follow directions carefully.
Bonide Sedge Ender RTU is a post-emergent product that kills yellow and purple nutsedge – roots, shoots and nutlets. Also kills over 60 other grassy and broadleaf weeds. Dual action killing: Uptake by both leaves and roots. May safely be used on both Southern and Northern grasses.
We strive to give you the best prices and personal service in the business. Call us or stop by our store to learn more about how our friendly staff can help you find the right lawn and garden supplies.