Purina Game Bird and Turkey Startena
- Brand: Purina Animal Nutrition
- Product Code: 7813
- Weight : 50.00lb
- Availability: In Stock
- Complete and balanced 30% protein to help support optimal growth and development
- Easy feeding crumble helps support strong intake so poults and game bird chicks can grow into healthy adult birds
- Supplemented with Vitamin C to support birds during periods of heat stress
- Ideal for young turkeys, pheasants, quail, chukars and other game birds
|Crude Protein||30.00% min|
|Crude Fat||2.50% min|
|Crude Fiber||6.50% max|
|Calcium (Ca)||1.00% min|
|Calcium (Ca)||1.50% max|
|Phosphorus (P)||0.80% min|
|Salt (NaCl)||0.25% min|
|Salt (NaCl)||0.25% max|
|Sodium (Na)||0.51% max|
Dehulled Soybean Mean, Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings, Porcine Meat and Bone Meal, Corn Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles, Calcium Carbonate, Sale, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Folic Acid, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Sodium Selenite, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Extract, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Colored with Iron Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Basic Copper Chloride.
Feed Purina® Game Bird 30% Protein Starter Feed as at least 90 percent of the diet as follows:
- If raising for meat, feed Purina® Game Bird 30% Protein Starter feed from 0 to 8 weeks. Then transition to Purina® Flock Raiser® feed.
- If raising for eggs, feed Purina® Game Bird 30% Protein Starter feed from 0 to 8 weeks. Then transition to Purina® Flock Raiser® feed from eight weeks to first egg (around week 28). Switch to a complete layer feed at the first egg.
- Feed Purina® Game Bird 30% Protein Starter feed from 0 to 6 weeks. After week 6, switch to Purina® Flock Raiser® feed. At the first egg, transition to a complete layer feed.
- If raising for meat, feed Purina® Game Bird 30% Protein Starter feed for the first six weeks and then switch to Purina® Flock Raiser® feed until birds reach market weight.
- If raising for eggs, feed Purina® Game Bird 30% Protein Starter feed from day one until the first egg and then feed Purina® Game Bird Layer® feed.
- If raising for flight, feed Purina® Game Bird 30% Protein Starter feed from day one through week six and then switch to Purina® Game Bird Flight Conditioner.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death.
A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices followed.
Purina Game Bird & Turkey Startena Feed is a complete feed for pheasants, quail, chukars, guinea fowl and other exotic game birds from 0-6 weeks or turkeys 0-8 weeks of age.
Game birds and other poultry are growing in popularity as backyard flock enthusiasts explore new birds and diversify their flocks. These birds require high protein and specific nutrients, different from baby chicks, to start strong. Purina Game Bird & Turkey Startena feed is formulated to provide all of these unique nutrients.
Tags: Game Bird