Exclusive Signature Lamb and Brown Rice Dog Food
The ingredients in Exclusive Signature Lamb & Brown Rice Dog Food were chosen to give today’s dogs what they’ve always liked, and what they’ve always needed: real meat and real protein. It was true when dogs lived in the wild, and it’s true today. As a result, the #1 ingredient in Exclusive Signature Lamb and Brown Rice Dog Food is savory, real meat including chicken, lamb, turkey or fish. We’ve also added a carefully-selected balance of antioxidant rich fruits, and vegetables and wholesome grains to support their health. We left out the corn, soy, wheat and artificial flavors and preservatives.
Have questions about feeding and caring for your canine companions? The friendly staff at D&D Feed & Supply is here to help you find the right products. Contact us or visit our local store in Tomball, Texas.
- Crude Protein (min.) 22.5%
- Crude Fat (min.) 12.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.) 3.0%
- Moisture (max.) 10.0%
- Calcium (min.) 1.3%
- Phosphorus (min.) 1.0%
- Zinc (min.) 160 mg/kg
- Selenium (min.) 0.3 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (min.) 15,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min.) 400 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (min.) 50 mg/kg*
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride (min.) 400 mg/kg*
- Chondroitin Sulfate (min.) 100 mg/kg*
- Beta Carotene (min.) 5 mg/kg*
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.) 2.2%*
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.) 0.3%*
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.) 0.02%*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Nutrition Statement: Exclusive® All Life Stages Lamb & Brown Rice Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages including growth of large dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).
Calorie Content (Calculated): Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3508 kcal/kg, 1595 kcal/lb., 355 kcal/cup (Based on a standard 8-ounce measuring cup.)
ADULT DOG WEIGHT IN POUNDS/AMOUNT TO FEED* IN CUPS PER DAY
- 10 or less lbs - 1/2 to 1
- 10 to 20 lbs - 1 to 1-1/2
- 20 to 30 lbs - 1-1/2 to 2
- 30 to 40 lbs - 2 to 2-1/3
- 40 to 60 lbs - 2-1/3 to 3
- 60 to 80 lbs - 3 to 3-3/4
- 80 to 100 lbs - 3-3/4 to 4-1/3
- Over 100 lbs - 4-1/3 + 1/2 cup for each additional 10 lbs. over 100 lbs.