Mazuri Ferret Diet 5M08
Mazuri Ferret Diet 5M08 offers proper ferret nutrition in an extruded form for all life stages of ferrets. This is a highly palatable, nutrient-dense dry ferret food. It contains multiple animal derived proteins appropriate for carnivores. Mazuri ferret food contains high-quality ingredients for high digestibility. As a result, there is no need for ferret supplements when feeding Mazuri Ferret Diet 5M08.
Have questions about feeding and caring for your exotic animals? The friendly staff at D&D Feed & Supply is here to help you find the right products. Contact us or visit our local store in Tomball, Texas.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Vitamin E not less than
Omega-3 Fatty Acids not less than
Taurine not less than
- Feed management is dependent upon the feeding purpose or developmental stage.
- Young Growing Animals - Feed young animals free-choice. Allow animals to clean feeders every two to three days to ensure the presence of fresh feed. Growing ferrets will eat approximately 7% of body weight.
- Adult Animals (non-breeding) - Maintain adult animals in good body condition. Adults will generally consume 3-4% of body weight per day.
- Breeder Animals - Breeder animals (male and female) should be maintained in good/lean condition. During the pre-breeding period, care must be taken to ensure the animals are not depositing excessive amounts of fat. Some feed restriction may be necessary. Adults will eat approximately 5.5 to 6% of body weight (1.5 to 2.5 ounces/day depending on size/weight).
- Gestation/Lactation - During the last third of the gestation period females will increase feed consumption. Care is necessary to prevent animals from becoming fat. Some feed restriction may be necessary. At whelping time, caked udders may occur. This condition can be reduced by limiting females feedings. After the litter is one week old, feed can be offered free-choice.
- Keep fresh, clean water available at all times.