Mazuri Fish Analog 50/10 Gel Diet 5TJY
Mazuri Fish Analog 50/10 Gel Diet provides a convenient and nutritionally complete alternative to feeding frozen fish to marine mammals. An easy-to-prepare diet for dolphins, seals, sea lions, penguins, beluga whales, and other marine species. Made from fish meal. Shipped as a powder that is designed to be made into a gel prior to feeding. In addition to all the vitamins and trace minerals you need for healthy animals, the Mazuri Fish Analog 50/10 Gel Diet has a long shelf life as a dry powder, makes an excellent vehicle for delivery of prescribed medications, and reduces the need for freezer space.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Sodium not more than
- Mazuri® Fish Analog 50/10 Gel Diet is designed to be an essential part of the total feeding system.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- Prepared Mazuri® Fish Analog 50/10 Gel Diet can be fed at a rate of 25 to 50% of the animals' diet to provide optimal nutrition. Never feed dry powder without first combining with water.
- Mix, by weight, 60% boiling (or at minimum 80°F) water to 40% Mazuri® Fish Analog 50/10 Gel Diet. Adjust mixture to meet desired texture and need.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk for one minute, then pour into a shallow pan and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into pieces appropriately sized for the animals being fed.