Mazuri Fish Analog 50/27 Gel Diet 5T8M
Mazuri Fish Analog 50/27 Gel Diet provides a replacement for high-fat fish products in the diets of marine mammals. Suitable for birds and other aquatic species. An easy-to-prepare exotic animal diet made from fish meal. Shipped as a powder that is designed to be made into a gel prior to feeding. As a result, this nutritionally complete gel diet has a long shelf life as a dry powder. An excellent vehicle for the delivery of prescribed medications and reduces the need for freezer space.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Sodium not less than
Sodium not more than
Selenium not less than
Selenium not more than
- Mazuri® Fish Analog 50/27 Gel Diet is designed to be an essential part of the total feeding system. It is a convenient and consistent option when fish supplies are not ideal, and an excellent vehicle for delivery of prescribed medications.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- Prepared Mazuri® Fish Analog 50/27 Gel Diet can be fed at a rate of 10 to 25% of the animals' diet to provide optimal nutrition. Never feed dry powder without first combining with water.
- Mix, by weight, 65% boiling (or at minimum >180°F) water to 35% Mazuri® Fish Analog 50/27 Gel Diet. Adjust mixture to meet desired texture and need.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk for one minute, then pour into a shallow pan and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into pieces appropriately sized for the animals being fed.