Mazuri Herbivore Aquatic Gel Diet (no corn) 5ZJ3
Mazuri Herbivore Aquatic Gel Diet (no corn) is an easy-to-prepare exotic fish food for aquarium fish feeding. Closely replicates low-starch wild herbivore diets. Shipped as a powder that is designed to be made into a gel prior to feeding. In addition to meeting the nutritional requirements of plant-eating fish, it is highly palatable. Supplemented for vibrant coloration. Long shelf life as a dry powder.
Crude protein not less than 30.0%
Crude fat not less than 3.0%
Crude fiber not more than 7.0%
Ash not more than 20.0%
Calcium not less than 2.3%
Calcium not more than 2.8%
Phosphorus not less than 1.4%
Sodium not more than 1.5%
- Mazuri® Herbivore Aquatic Gel Diet (no corn) is designed to be an essential part of a total feeding system.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- Prepared Mazuri® Herbivore Aquatic Gel Diet (no corn) can be fed at a rate of up to 50% of the animals’ diet to provide optimal nutrition. Never feed dry powder without first combining with water.
- Mix, by weight, 75% boiling (>180°F) water to 25% Mazuri® Herbivore Aquatic Gel Diet (no corn). Adjust mixture to meet desired texture and need.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk for one minute, then pour into a shallow pan and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into pieces appropriately sized for the animals being fed.
- Feed to herbivorous fish.