Purina Flock Raiser Medicated Pellets
Purina Flock Raiser Medicated Pellets is a 20%-protein, nutrient-rich poultry ration. It provides starting, growing, and finishing nutrition for broiler/meat birds. As a result, provides the necessary nutrition for growing and finishing turkeys from 8 weeks of age to laying age (26 weeks). Formulated with prebiotics, probiotics, and yeast to support optimum digestive health and immune function. Also, Flock Raiser Medicated Pellets are available as a non-medicated feed.
Want to learn more about feed and supplements for your flock? The friendly staff at D&D Feed & Supply is here to help you find the right products. Contact us or visit our local store in Tomball, Texas.
- Feed continuously as the sole ration to broiler chickens over 8 weeks of age to aid in the prevention of coccidiosis outbreaks.
- Use as the sole source of amprolium.
- Do not change the litter while giving this feed unless absolutely necessary.
- If losses exceed 0.5% in a two (2) day period, obtain an accurate diagnosis, and follow the instructions of your veterinarian or poultry pathologist. Losses may result from intercurrent disease or other conditions affecting drug intake, which can contribute to the virulence of coccidiosis under field conditions.
- Do not use in feeds containing bentonite.