Lone Star Sweetlix Rabon Fly Block
- Brand: Lone Star Feeds
- Product Code: 18551
- Weight : 33.30lb
- Availability: 2-3 Days
|CRUDE PROTEIN||10.00% min|
|CRUDE FAT||3.00% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||5.00% max|
|CALCIUM (Ca)||10.00% min|
|CALCIUM (Ca)||12.00% max|
|SALT (NaCI)||18.00% min|
|SALT (NaCI)||21.00% max|
|COPPER (Cu)||100 ppm min|
|MANGANESE||400 ppm min|
|SELENIUM (Se)||12 ppm min|
|ZINC (Zn)||300 ppm min|
|VITAMIN A||100,000 IU/LB min|
|VITAMIN D3||10,000 IU/LB min|
|VITAMIN E||10 IU/LB min|
USE RESTRICTIONS: Not to be used on horses destined for
PRECAUTIONS FOR HORSE USE: This product contains tetrachlorvinphos, which is a cholinesterase inhibitor. The most frequently reported clinical signs of cholinesterase inhibition in the horse are abdominal pain, lethargy, sweating, tearing and excessive salivation. If these signs are seen in horses, consult your veterinarian immediately. Do not use this product simultaneously or within a week before or after treatment with cholinesterase inhibiting drugs, pesticides or chemicals. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. This product has not been tested in breeding horses.
1. Feed 1 block per 10-15 head of cattle or horses. This allows all animals equal access to blocks. Feed blocks at the rate of 0.88 oz. per 100 lb. of body weight per day. This intake will supply 0.07 g of larvicide per 100 lb. of body weight per day (2.1 grams per 100 lbs. body weight per month).
2. Place blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout pasture, placing them near water and loafing areas. Maintain adequate distance between blocks (10 ft. minimum).
3. Do not allow animals to run out of blocks. When a block is half consumed, place a new block near it. Place very small pieces in troughs or feed pans.
4. Animals should consume about 8.8 oz. per head daily. When animals
consume the block at the recommended rate, it will supply 3 mg of
5. Blocks can be fed to animals in confinement. Exact location of blocks
to obtain desired consumption will vary between confinement feeding
6. Feed as the only FREE CHOICE source of salt, other minerals and
7. SWEETLIX® Pest-A-Side Pressed Block with Rabon® prevents the development of fecal flies in the manure of treated cattle and horses, but it is not effective against existing adult flies. It may be necessary to use other control measures to reduce the population of existing adult flies. Supplemental fl y control measures may be needed in and around buildings to control adult house flies and stable flies which can breed not only in animal manure but also in other decaying matter on the premises. In order to achieve optimum fly control, SWEETLIX® Pest-A-Side Pressed Block with Rabon® should be used in conjunction with other good management and sanitation practices. Start feeding SWEETLIX® Pest-A-Side Pressed Block with Rabon® early in the spring before flies begin to appear and continue feeding throughout the summer and into the fall. SWEETLIX® Pest-A-Side Pressed Block with Rabon® may be fed to cattle up to slaughter.
8. Follow feeding directions. Consumption of selenium should not
exceed 3 mg per head daily.
For control of fecal flies in manure of treated cattle and horses. Prevents development of face flies, horn flies, house flies and stable fl ies in the manure of treated cattle. Prevents development of house flies and stable flies in the manure of treated horses.
Tags: Fly Control