Mazuri Omnivore Diet 5635
- Brand: Mazuri
- Product Code: 18414
- Weight : 40.00lb
- Availability: In Stock
- Balanced ratio of nutrients - Helps insure that animals receive adequate amounts of nutrients.
- Source of essential fatty acids - Important to maintaining a good coat condition.
- High level of vitamin E and other nutrients - Encourages breeding.
- Elongated pellet size - Easily handles by species such as bears, etc.
- Contains adequate levels of taurine.
- Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols - No ethoxyquin in formulation.
Product Size: 40 lb. net weight paper sack.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Sodium not more than
Ground corn, wheat middlings, porcine meat and bone meal, dehulled soybean meal, whole wheat, spray dried animal blood cells, whey, soybean oil, dicalcium phosphate, brewers dried yeast, salt, calcium carbonate, taurine, l-lysine, dl-methionine, choline chloride, cholecalciferol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, zinc sulfate, vitamin a acetate, manganese sulfate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin k), calcium iodate, thiamine mononitrate, ferrous sulfate, folic acid, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), calcium pantothenate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), vitamin B12 supplement, nicotinic acid, copper sulfate, riboflavin, preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), rosemary extract, biotin, citric acid, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite.
- Mazuri Omnivore Diet can be considered the base diet for the wide range of omnivorous species kept by zoos.
- Does not contain vitamin C, therefore is not suitable for primates, guinea pigs and fish species.
- The amount of diet the animal requires will vary according to its age, size, life stage, health status and activity of the animal and the environmental temperature.
Mazuri Omnivore Diet can be considered the base diet for the wide range of omnivorous species kept by zoos. This zoo animal food contains the essential fatty acids important to maintaining a good coat condition, has high levels of vitamin E and other nutrients for optimal breeding, and comes in easy-to-handle pellets.
We strive to give you the best prices and personal service in the business. Call us or stop by our store to learn more about how our friendly staff can help you find the right feed and supplies.