Mazuri Ratite Starter 5M32
- Brand: Mazuri
- Product Code: 18431
- Weight : 40.00lb
- Availability: In Stock
- Contains high levels of added vitamin E and added selenium - Addresses deficiencies.
- Contains vitamin C - Supports the immune system to address the effects of stress.
- Contains soybean oil - Ensures that the requirement for linoleic acid is met.
- Contains Saccharomyces cerevisiae - Designed to support bird health.
- Contains vitamins and minerals known to be required by birds.
- Natural preserved with mixed tocopherols.
Product Size: 40 lb. net weight paper sack.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Moisture not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Ground corn, dehulled soybean meal, wheat middlings, dehydrated alfalfa meal, ground soy hulls, dicalcium phosphate, cane molasses, calcium carbonate, lignin sulfonate (pelleting agent), salt, fish meal (menhaden), soybean oil, dried brewers yeast (source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae), citric acid, ascorbic acid, rosemary extract, lecithin, dl-methionine, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (source of vitamin E), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K), vitamin A acetate, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative), l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), manganous oxide, zinc oxide, niacin, calcium pantothenate, ferrous carbonate, choline chloride, vitamin B12 supplement, copper sulfate, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, zinc sulfate, folic acid, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate, biotin, sodium selenite.
- Emus - Feed 5M32 to newly hatched emus until birds reach adult body weight. Feed free-choice or limit-feed to 75% of free-choice consumption depending on facilities and accessibility of chicks to facility.
- Ostriches - Feed 5M32 free-choice to newly hatched ostrich chicks until approximately 90 days of age or until they reach a body weight of 70 lb., whichever comes first.
- Grit - Use of grit may help in decreasing the incidence of impactions by strengthening the gizzard. Granite grit should be used. Do not use limestone as a source of grit. Grit can be made available to the birds as soon as they are hatched. Mix grit in with the feed (1.5% by weight, example: for every 98 grams of feed, mix in 2 grams of grit). Change the grit size as the animals grow.
- General recommendation for grit use:
- Hatch to 3 weeks - 2/16" grit (starter size)
- 4 to 7 weeks - 3/16" to 4/16" length, 2/16" width grit (grower size)
- 8 to 16 weeks - 6/16" to 8/16" length, 4/16" width (developer size)
- 16 weeks on - 10/16" to 14/16" length, 6/16" width (turkey size)
Mazuri Ratite Starter Diet is a complete ratite food designed to get newly hatched emus and ostriches off to a good start.