Mazuri Small Bird Diet 56A6
- Brand: Mazuri
- Product Code: 18437
- Weight : 25.00lb
- Availability: In Stock
- Mixed particle size - Supports natural foraging behavior.
- Better than seeds - Less waste, no sorting, consistent nutrition.
- Contains ground flaxseed – A source of essential omega-3 fatty acids to support overall health.
- No added artificial colors or artificial flavors.
- Contains antioxidant vitamin E - An essential nutrient.
Product Size: 25 lb. net weight paper sacks.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Vitamin E not less than
Omega-3 fatty acids not less than
Total Microorganisms not less than
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Ground Flaxseed, Glyceryl Monostearate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Wheat Germ, Brewers Dried Yeast, Calcium Propionate (a preservative), Salt, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Choline Chloride, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Folic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Riboflavin Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Carotene, Nicotinic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Sulfate, L-Tryptophan, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate.
Feed free choice to non-breeding birds and provide fresh food daily.
- A 3 ½ oz (100 g) bird will typically eat between 2 to 3 Tbsp (10 – 15 g) per day, while a 1 lb. (450 g) bird may consume between 1/3 to 1/2 cup (33 – 40 g) per day.
- Fresh fruits, vegetables and seeds may be provided, but no more than 20% of the total diet.
- To switch birds to this diet, gradually replace your old diet with this diet at the rate of 10% per day. Do not overfeed during this transition time and monitor your bird to be sure it is eating the new diet.
- Thoroughly wash feed and water bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets. This diet is not for human consumption.
Mazuri Small Bird Diet is a complete bird food for small psittacines and passerines. This nutritionally complete small bird food, formulated in multi-sized particles, can be used as the primary diet for non-breeding birds.