Purina Organic Layer Pellets
- Brand: Purina Animal Nutrition
- Product Code: 7661
- Weight : 35.00lb
- Availability: 2-3 Days
- Feed Purina Organic Layer Pellets or Crumbles with the Oyster Strong System as the sole ration to laying chickens after 18 weeks of age and throughout the laying cycle.
- Purina Organic Layer Pellets or Crumbles with the Oyster Strong System is best fed one month before hens begin to lay, but not any earlier than 18 weeks of age.
- Purina Organic Layer with the Oyster Strong System feed should only be fed to laying hens that are producing eggs.
- Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.
Purina Organic Layer Pellets with the Oyster Strong System provide a balanced and complete diet with 16% protein for feeding organic laying hens. This product has been certified organic by the USDA. It is made with non-GMO ingredients that have been grown without the use of pesticides and fertilizers. Our layer feeds include the Oyster Strong System, which is an exclusive blend of oyster shell and key vitamins and minerals, like vitamin D and manganese, ensuring a supply of calcium will be available at night when your hens are forming eggs.
Purina Organic Layer Feed is available in pellets or crumbles. Pellets and crumbles include the same nutrition, so choosing between the two is a personal preference. Pellets are a great way to limit feed waste.
Tags: Layer Feed