Sunglo 16-G Pig Feed
- Brand: Sunglo Feeds
- Product Code: 16980
- Weight : 50.00lb
- Availability: In Stock
- Sunglo® 16-G™ can be fed once your pig reaches 75 lbs. and up, or at any time during the feeding period depending on genetics, maturity and style of pig you're feeding.
- At the start of the feeding period, gradually introduce Sunglo® 16-G™ over time the first few days, divided into two equal feedings.
- Start at a rate of up to 3 lbs. per day for younger pigs, and up to 8 lbs. per head per day for pigs 200 lbs. and up, all while adjusting the amount based on consumption, end goal, and rate of gain.
- Transition slowly from one ration to another to minimize risk of digestive upsets.
- Be sure to include Sunglo® CleanOut™ as part of your deworming protocol.
- Always be sure to keep pigs warm, dry, and allow plenty of fresh, free choice water.
- Slowing Rate of Gain:If your pigs are gaining too rapidly, it may be necessary to use one of the following options:
Sunglo® 16 G-Line™ meal feed is a 16% protein option for tighter made market hogs or breeding gilts that need added body and finish. If you're looking for an 18% protein option, check out Sunglo® 18-G.
Tags: Show Swine