Sunglo 18-G Pig Feed
- Brand: Sunglo Feeds
- Product Code: 16982
- Weight : 50.00lb
- Availability: In Stock
- Sunglo® 18-G™ can be fed once your pig reaches 75 lbs. and up, or at any time during the feeding period depending on genetics, maturity and style of pig you're feeding.
- At the start of the feeding period, gradually introduce Sunglo® 18-G™ over time the first few days, divided into two equal feedings.
- Start at a rate of up to 3 lbs. per day for younger pigs, and up to 8 lbs. per head per day for pigs 200 lbs. and up, all while adjusting the amount based on consumption, end goal, and rate of gain.
- Transition slowly from one ration to another to minimize risk of digestive upsets.
- Be sure to include Sunglo® CleanOut™ as part of your deworming protocol.
- Always be sure to keep pigs warm, dry, and allow plenty of fresh, free choice water.
- Slowing Rate of Gain:If your pigs are gaining too rapidly, it may be necessary to use one of the following options:
- Decrease the daily allotment of Sunglo® Pig Feed and replace with Sunglo® Final Control™
Sunglo 18-G Pig Feed is our most popular feed! This meal feed is an 18% protein option that can be positioned across a wide range of genetics to promote optimal growth, muscling and body condition. If you're looking for a 16% protein option, check out Sunglo® 16-G™.
We strive to give you the best prices and personal service in the business. Call us or stop by our store to learn more about how our friendly staff can help you find the right show feeds and supplies
Tags: Show Swine